- Always show courtesy upon entering and leaving the Dojo.
- Always show respect to those of higher rank.
- Your Gi must be clean and in good condition at all times.
- Please place student bags and apparel neatly in designated area.
- Finger and toenails must be kept short.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Jewelry may not be worn on the mat.
- No chewing gum while in class.
- No running or horseplay in the Dojo.
- We ask all students to use the restrooms before class begins.
- If you arrive late for class, please kneel on the red mats where you can be seen by the instructor and wait to be invited into the class. At which point, show courtesy and quickly take your place in the lineup.
- Parents are asked to not interrupt to discipline their child during their training.
- For the safety of all students, permission is needed from the class instructor before leaving the mat during class.
- Parents, family and visitors to the Dojo should sit quietly in designated viewing areas.
- For safety and security reasons, parents are asked to park and come into the Dojo to pick up their children.
Monday to Friday: 4pm to 9pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 2pm